Happy Friday! Giveaway Time!!
YouTube has allowed me to create an amazing connection with so many of you through your comments, views & subscriptions. I even find joy with your 'thumbs-up!'
So, as I approach my 500 subscriber milestone, I wanted to give a lil' back to all of you who make me smile.
Each Friday until my birthday, I will be picking 1 subscriber to send a few tokens of appreciation. The winner will be chosen randomly from the comments posted on the past week's video starting from Friday to Thursday the following week.
For the YouTube video, click here: Subscriber Appreciation Week #2
Below are the rules:
1. Entries must be made on the YouTube video. One comment entry per person. Please no "enter me" -- make it a sincere & thoughtful comment related to nail art, my videos, future designs, etc.
2. Must be a subscriber.
3. (Optional) Follow me on my BLOG for an extra entry.
4. Open Internationally.
5. Must be 18+ years old or have parents' permission.
6. For the extra entry, just comment on my BLOG with your YouTube username so I know who gets the extra entry. Be sure to post it under this thread for Giveaway #2.
7. Winner will be chosen randomly on March 24, Thursday, and announced the following day on YouTube.
8. Winner has 48 hours to send me their contact info. Otherwise, I must choose a new winner.
Deselvie2008's Giveaway #2 for Weekly Subscriber Appreciation starts today, Friday, March 18, 2011 and ends on Thursday, March 24, 2011.
Good luck, everyone! Again, thanks for all your support. Muwahh! I can't kiss you all enough. LOL!
This week's gifts:
1. Black & White Enameled Dangle Hoop Earrings
2. 3D Nail Stickers of bows & crowns with rhinestones.
3. One vial of silver holographic square glitters.
Click here for last week's winner.
All opinions are my own. Free products were not provided to me by any company for consideration unless otherwise stated. Any products and/or materials used, mentioned or seen in this video were not used or suggested for any advertisement. I was not compensated in any way for using them.
Subscriber Appreciation Week #1