Just posted a new nail art video on YouTube using fimo I purchased at the BornPrettyStore.com. Below is a link to what I purchased. They came in stick form, so I still had to manually slice them with a scrapbooking paper blade.
The nail art is really easy and simple. At the time, I was in the mood for a cutesy design :) Here's the link to the video. http://youtu.be/s7YCB0XLCB0 -- Feel free to switch up the colors and fimo design -- I would love to see what you come up with.
Because it has been months since my last video, I am hosting a little giveaway. Below are the rules and a list of the prizes.
1. Comment on what you think of this nail design on
2. Leave your YouTube username.
3. Must be subscribed to http://youtube.com/Deselvie2008
4. Open internationally.
5. Winner will be randomly chosen from all wall posts on June 1, 2012 and notified.
6. If winner doesn't send me their contact info after 7 days, I will need to draw another winner.
7. If under 18 years old, please state that you have your parents' permission to receive the prize.
8. Need a Facebook account to be able to post on my wall. Send me a friend invite (if we are not FB friends yet).
Lucky subscriber will get:
1 - Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in "Purple Chrome"
1 - ELF Professional Nail Buffer
1 - ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Fimo Sticks/Slices random designs from the BornPrettyStore
Good luck and have a wonderful day!
Monday, May 14, 2012
After almost one year of being a faithful user of Elf's Waterproof Eyeliner, I've come to be fan of this affordable eyeliner. Because it costs only $1 - as the majority of their product line is priced - I didn't risk a heavy loss if I did not like the product after first trying it. Below is the link to my full review: http://yhoo.it/JbRNUo Let me know if you have already tried this product and what your experience is. Waterproof eyeliner is perfect for those who cry often at sad movies, or those whose eyes well up with tears to sentimental FACEBOOK posts or stories :) Thanks for the visit! Til next post... Deselvie2008