Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Nail Art Video: Purple Fimo Bear

Just posted a new nail art video on YouTube using fimo I purchased at the BornPrettyStore.com. Below is a link to what I purchased. They came in stick form, so I still had to manually slice them with a scrapbooking paper blade.

100 pcs Cane Nail Art Fimo 3D Fruit Shaped Stick New 

The nail art is really easy and simple. At the time, I was in the mood for a cutesy design :) Here's the link to the video. http://youtu.be/s7YCB0XLCB0 -- Feel free to switch up the colors and fimo design -- I would love to see what you come up with.

Because it has been months since my last video, I am hosting a little giveaway. Below are the rules and a list of the prizes.
1. Comment on what you think of this nail design on http://www.facebook.com/deselvie2008
2. Leave your YouTube username.
3. Must be subscribed to http://youtube.com/Deselvie2008
4. Open internationally.
5. Winner will be randomly chosen from all wall posts on June 1, 2012 and notified.
6. If winner doesn't send me their contact info after 7 days, I will need to draw another winner.
7. If under 18 years old, please state that you have your parents' permission to receive the prize.
8. Need a Facebook account to be able to post on my wall. Send me a friend invite (if we are not FB friends yet).

Lucky subscriber will get:
1 - Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in "Purple Chrome"
1 - ELF Professional Nail Buffer
1 - ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen
Fimo Sticks/Slices random designs from the BornPrettyStore



Good luck and have a wonderful day!
Deselvie2008

No comments:

Post a Comment