Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Got a Messy Loved One on Your Christmas List?


I had an awesome experience with the Off the Floor EZ Store just recently. I was sent one of their products called 'Glam It!' which totally changed my not-so-tidy tween & teenage daughters' organizational lives! Please check out my new product review published on Yahoo! Voices for more details and some photos of how we used the panels to keep my girls' bedrooms organized. With the New Year coming, this product is such an excellent solution to help keep you or other's on your Christmas Shopping List on track if being organized & clutter-free is on your list of New Year's resolutions. ;)

Click below for the review:

How to Get Organized with "Glam It!" -- gets clutter off the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Great review!! I have a glam it exactly like the one in the picture!! LOL ;)

    Giana
    http://gianachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete